December 2009 Newsletter
P.O. Box 5337-Aiken, SC 29802
- Executive Committee Meeting opened at 7:04 P.M. at Shoney's in Aiken with members Samsel, Ward, Overstreet, Lilly, and Krippner present; Guest was L. Delionbach.
- Minutes of 10/25/09 approved.
- Treasurers Report- Finances healthy; Now 121 members.
- Range- Good- Engineer recommends that we run drains to the drain box to relieve our washout condition.
- Discussed NRA recommendation that we get SLED approval for all members. Much consideration will be necessary and decision was continued until next meeting.
- New application was approved for: Leroy J. Delionbach.
- Meeting ended at 8:25 P.M.- Next meeting at Shoney's at 7 P.M. on January 24, 2010. All are welcome.
Clearwater Fire Department is conducting a Fund Raiser- Turkey Shoot on the field at Mi Rancho at Rte 1 and Parker Drive every Thursday, Friday and Saturday until Xmas week from 7-9 P.M. 12 or 20 gauge/Bring gun and C.F.D. will supply ammo. Prizes are turkeys and hams. Best of Luck!
December 12 & 13 @ SC State Fair in Columbia
December 19 & 20 @ Expo Center in Greenville
Henry E. Krippner,