SRRPC Newsletter- November, 2009
P.O.Box 5337-Aiken, SC 29802
NRA#C7072- DPA#C0351- CMP#37002
Executive Committee Minutes 10/25/09
- Meeting opened at 7:10 PM at Shoney's in Aiken with officers Podesta, Ward, Lilly, Overstreet, and Krippner; Guests were members Mike Johnson and John Zentz.
- Minutes of 9/27/09 were approved as emailed.
- Treasurer's report showed 120 members and a healthy treasury.
- Range Report- Sprinkler's operating O.K. and targets look good and are operating properly. We have erosion on our pistol ranges that will need help. Mike Johnson and Terry O. will meet with gradin company to assess need and quote on our "scope of work" to be done.
- New business- We discussed the appropriateness of rifle schoolin on the pistol ranges, but reached no conclusion- Will discuss at next meeting.
- New member application approved for James Gibbens
-Guns For Sale:
- Remington Model 700, XCR Left Hand. New in the box. Bolt Action Rifle with Trinyte- 7mm Magnum, 24" barrel, Capacity 4 rounds, Open Sights, Overmolded Stock, Price $700.00 - Call Joe Podesta (803) 514-2329
- Ithaca "Knick" model, a 1925 single barrel trap gun with 32 barrel, quite desirable. More detail available. And, Hanover Arms 410 ga. with double barrel and hammers. Contact Henry Krippner (803) 502-0088
Gun Shows: Columbia/State Fair 12/12 & 13
- Next Meeting at Shoney's in Aiken on Sunday, November 22 at 7 P.M. All are welcome.
- Meeting ended at 8:02 P.M.
Henry E. Krippner,