SRRPC News-September 2009
P.O.Box 5337-Aiken, SC 29802
NRA# C 7072- DPA# C0351- CMP# 37002
Executive Committee Minutes
- Opened at 7:10 P.M. with Podesta, Krippner, Ward, Overstreet and Samsel present. One guest was John Zentz.
- Minutes of July meeting were approved.
- Treasurer Ward reported 109 members and healthy treasury.
- Executive Officer Overstreet reported "No incidents" on the range, grass is good, "new signs are going up this week", our gate lock is OK.
- Approved installation of privacy hedgerow to be installed by Cold Creek Nurseries: 100 ft./(25) 3 gal. Eastern Red Cedars/Peat Moss/fertilizer/anticipated cost of $900. Also approved purchase of 200 ft. of hose for startup water. Unanimous vote.
- D & O insurance cost will be studied by Krippner.
- Samsel will update website.
- Upcoming Gun Shows:
10/10 & 11- Augusta- National Guard Armory 563-927-8176
11/14 & 15- Columbia- Jamil Temple
12/12 & 13- Columbia- SC State Fair
-Meeting ended at 8:34 P.M.
-Next meeting at Shoney's at 7P.M. on 9/27/09.
Henry E. Krippner,