March, 2009 Newsletter
P.O.Box 5337, Aiken, SC 29802
NRA#C7072; IDPA# CO351; CMP# 37002
- Executive Committee met at 7:11 P.M. on 02/22/09 at Shoney's in Aiken with attendance by J. Samsel, J. Podesta, R. Ward, T. Overstreet, K. Lilly, H. Krippner.
- Minutes of January meeting were approved unanimously.
- Treasurer reported 66 members currently paid for 2009, with a liquid treasury.
- Executive Officer-Range grass was cut, targets set up. Porta pottys are in good condition.
- Old business: The NRA Clubs Associate will be brought in to advise us on Safety, Functionality, Encroachment, Lead Mining. Cost is $100.00 and costs for travel. Krippner moved, Lilly seconded, vote was unanimous- in favor.
- Elections- Will be held at March meeting with slate same as last year. Need more volunteers/nominees. New nominations will be accepted from the floor at the meeting.
- New targets were approved for purchase- Terry will obtain 100 at this time.
- Scott Church and John Bradley were approved as new members.
- Globe sights approved for our 541/22s at $15.50 +S&H each.
- Next meeting will be held at Shoney's on 04/26/09 at 7P.M.
- Meeting closed at 8:10 P.M.
Upcoming Gun Shows:
- March 21 & 22 at State Fairgrounds in Columbia
- April 25 & 26 at Carolina First Center in Greenville
Henry E. Krippner,