*SRRPC Newsletter 05/04/10*
*P.O.Box 5337- Aiken, SC 29804*
*11/04/10 Board Meeting Minutes*
- Meeting opened at 7:15 PM at Ryan's in Aiken (special meeting
substituted for 03/28/10 with no quorum.) Officers present were Krippner,
Lilly, Samsel, Overstreet and Podesta. Members and Guests present were D.
Weikle, David Love, Peter Semko, Bob Schultz, Woody Woodward, Rex Lutz,
Honora Laverick, George Laverick, and Barbara Woodward.
- Treasurer's report (given by Lilly) was that we have 105 members and a
healthy financial position.
- Exective Officer Overstreet- Range is in good condition, signs are up,
drainage project starts next week.
- Armorer Lilly- 7 (M-1's) and 5 (22's) available for use.
- Nominations opened- Lilly's nomination of David Weikle for E.O. and
Podesta's nomination of Lilly for secretary were both accepted and
unanimously approved by the members present. Officers for the coming year
President: Jim Samsel
Vice President: Joe Podesta
Executive Officer: David Weikle
Treasurer: Roger Ward
Secretary: Kevin Lilly
Congratulations! We know you will all make our Club better and proud.
- Our website will now be maintained by George Laverick, who volunteered
to replace John Pearson. Thanks to John- Thanks to George!
- Ryan’s will be our new meeting place on Whiskey Road in Aiken. Next
meeting will be on May 23 at 7 PM.
- Membership application for Peter Semko, Jr. was approved on motion by
Krippner, second by Podesta.
- Rifles on 2 Saturday will continue, per Rex Lutz.
- Cowboy’s Shoot on 1st Saturday and 3rd Sunday in Columbia, per Kevin
- Guns Shows nearby: Columbia- June 12-13 Fairgrounds and July 24-25
- New Secretary Kevin Lilly will provide minutes henceforth. It’s been
my pleasure to work with our officers these last several years- I hope to
attend occasional meeting and help out when possible.
Meeting closed at 8:30 PM.
Henry E. Krippner,
*** For your information, John Heffentreyer (firstname.lastname@example.org) has offered
help to members who are handloading. A big thank you to John!